The lowest payment rate on the market.
Rising costs & uncertainty about restrictions have made the last 2 years incredibly tough for the hospitality sector, with further challenges ahead in 2022.
Which is why we’re offering our services at a reduced rate of 0.99% per transaction.1
With the average transaction rate across other merchant platforms at 1.79%2 our reduced rate could help save the sector a total of £259,500,000 this year.
To help further, this rate applies however venues choose to use our technology – whether it’s taking orders via web or app, or simply taking payments with our Pay & Go solution.
Get in touch
Enter your details below to take advantage of our 0.99% rate.
Terms & conditions:
- Offer is available to all OrderPay customers
- 0.99% rate is valid on transactions between 17th January 2022 & 31st December 2022.
- New sign ups must complete before 31 March 2022
- 0.99% rate does not include American Express or Corporate Card Services
- An additional one-off cost may apply if you require our payment terminal
- Prices are subject to change based on external factors such as rate increases imposed by MasterCard & Visa
- American Express & Corporate Card Services not included
- Based on information from the ONS, the House of Commons Hospitality and Covid Report, and UK Hospitality, along with an average transaction rate of 1.79% across all hospitality’s different merchant platforms in the last full, normal trading year of 2019.