Pay & Go
We've all been there: at the end of a great meal, waiting impatiently for the card reader so you can pay...
Not every customer wants to order through their phone, & not every venue wants to take all orders digitally. Which is why we’re giving customers & operators the flexibility to use our technology as much or as little as they like along the ordering & payment process. Our Pay & Go feature takes the pain out of what can be the most frustrating part of a meal out – paying for the bill.
How it works…
- The customer places their order through the waiter
- After the meal, the customer scans the QR code on the table or the bill
- They can then view & pay the bill in a couple of taps from their phone, with no need to download an app
- A confirmation email is sent
- Venues have the flexibility to take orders & payments via web, app or with the staff
- Customers have the same flexibility & can pay however & whenever they choose – it takes less than 15 seconds to pay the bill!
- No need to wait around for a card machine, resulting in an average 12 minutes faster table turn.
- Bigger tips – our research has found that 29% of Brits would tip more if paying digitally, & 40% feel awkward leaving a tip if the server is watching them pay.
- Digital receipts provide an additional channel to engage customers & ask for feedback.
Want Pay & Go in your venue?
Tell us a little about your venue(s) & we’ll be in touch.